Friday, August 1, 2014

MORE SHOES!!

Here is some more shoes!!! My favorite are the ones in the bottom right hand corner with the sequin ribbons. I would wear those in a heart beat!! I need to buy them all... I mean... if I had any money... which I don't... soo... that's not gonna happen. But they are all super cute and I want them in my closet pronto or bad things might happen to me. Like seriously please get me thheemmmm! Anybody? Anybody? No? Ok I'll just shrink into the corner now and cry until they are in my closet...

Hugs and kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is awesome you should definitely keep up the great posts. I see myself whenever im ln the Internet going to this blog (and im on the Internet a loy) i absolutely love those orange shoes also. - love your bestest most greastest friend ever.

    ReplyDelete