Thursday, June 26, 2014

Marshall's Haul

So I went shopping today, and I somehow found myself at Marshall's. I'm very lucky I did though, because I found some really cute things. I mean, I didn't get THAT much (I'm not rich haha), but I love what I did get. Enjoy! (everything on this post I got at Marshall's so I'm gonna skip telling you where I got each item)
Shirt: It's just a cute little pale pink crop top. The top of the back has a criss-cross pattern on it and little sunflowers where it crosses, which you can't see in the picture. It's a pretty plain shirt but I like it. The brand is Mine.

Skirt: I've fallen in love with maxi skirts. I never used to try them on because I always figured they'd look bad on me. That they'd make my hips look wider and my already long legs longer. BUT, I actually love it. Especially paired with the top and a cute pair of flats. The brand of this skirt is B Jeweled.

So, I have no idea what to call this...thing. I've thought long and hard (for the past few hours that is) and i still can't think of a good name. I mean, I guess it's sort of a romper... All day my friend Ella has been calling it a pantsuit. I'm gonna go with that haha. Well i love the look of whatever this is on. It's very flattering and the fabric is so comfortable and soft. The brand of this "pantsuit" is Monteau Los Angeles. 
Dress: Sundresses like this are my favorite thing in the world. They tend to be extremely comfortable and will work with any type of shoe. This one in particular I absolutely love because *drumroll* it has pineapples on it. Maybe you all should know that I am obsessed with pineapples; I'm a sucker for anything with them on it too. I've got a tank top, shorts, a bag, now a dress, and I'm on the hunt for a phone case. And this dress is very comfortable and light as well. The brand is Mine. When I bought this i actually didn't realize that it's the same brand as the crop top so apparently I like their stuff!

Shoes: The first thing I'm gonna say about these shoes is I feel like I have a spiritual connection to them. Like, when I tried them on, my brain just kept screaming yes yes yes and I just wanted to take them and cuddle them in my arms. Anyways, they are the brand Guess and super light weight so they're easy to walk in. Love love love love love them.

I don't have much to say about this eyeliner yet. I haven't actually tried it yet and I've never heard of the brand before. I bought it because I've been looking for eyeliner that wasn't costly and this was exactly that. I love the colors tho and they look very rich so I hope it lives up to my expectations. I am planning to do a review post soon though so stay tuned!

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment