Wednesday, June 25, 2014

OOTD #1


Please excuse the fact that I am not a professional photographer...I tried...For anyone who doesn't know what OOTD stands for, it means outfit of the day. Don't feel bad if you didn't, I was in the dark for a while too. Today's is pretty plain...I'm headed off to an amusement park so I wanted to be cool and comfy, as well as cute :)

Tank: it's just one of those essentials that everyone has. Ya know?

Shorts: I got them at JC Penny and they are the brand Almost Famous. Love love love them!

Shoes: The shoes are my beloved Keds...I wear them lots and lots so ignore any dirt on them. I got this pair at DSW and they are (obviously) the brand Keds. 

Jewelry: As for jewelry, both the bracelet and earrings are from little boutiques in MN

Backpack: I got this as a birthday present from my sister, but I'm pretty sure she got it at Target. It's pretty much my mom purse...even though I am not a mom haha. I throw anything and everything in there. And that's it for today's OOTD! Hope you like!

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment