Saturday, July 12, 2014

Favorite 2014 Summer Trends

Ok just to start off none of these people are me. I found these pictures on google (I'm very resourceful you know) and I have no idea where they bought any of these items either. But, these are some of my favorite trends of the summer.

Sunflowers: I have seen sunflowers EVERYWHERE this summer. Every time I go shopping I see them on a skirt or a shirt and I've seen so many people wearing them. I think it's adorable and very summery. I wish I had this shirt actually because it's cute and looks comfortable.

Rompers: I personally love rompers. They tend to look good on any body type and they are extremely cool and comfortable for summer heat. When I found this one I decided I just had to include it because the bows are just so darn cute and girly and the girl wearing this looks really good in a romper. I don't happen to own one at the moment but I'm hopping to get one soon...

Crop Top: So this maybe isn't the best picture for this one, but I like the outfit so what the heck! I have found that crop tops are very in this spring and summer. People wear them all the time with any bottoms. Circle skirts, high waisted shorts, jeans, overalls, anything and it looks adorbs! I want more of these in my closet!

Lace Shorts: I love the look of these, but you definitely have to have the right body type to pull it off. I unfortunately do not have that body type, but I respect the people who do and coodos to you for making these a thing.

Circle Skirts: First of all, the color of this makes me feel so happy inside. Mint green is the most calming color known to man in my opinion and it makes my heart do a leap of joy. Then paired with that top and the bow belt, mmmmhhmmm. Best. Thing. Ever. I wonder why I like mint green so much...I mean, it's not very exciting or interesting...I don't even know haha. Ok now back to circle skirts. I personally own a lot of skirts and a few circle skirts and i love them to pieces. They are so comfy on hot days and are very airy and flowy and cool. Love love love.
Overalls: The last favorite trend is overalls. You can get these virtually anywhere and can range of any price or style, but they are so versatile and can be worn with almost anything. I love them but sadly don't have any. I'm on the lookout for some though. I'm looking for a certain type that might not even exist outside my head but oh well. This pair looks very simple and classic and nice. Some that you find may look more like suspenders then overalls. Like this:
I mean, this outfit is really cute and I would totally wear it, but it's definitely not classic simple overalls. They come in so many different styles you just gotta find the one that's right for you.

That concludes my Favorite 2014 Summer Trends!

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment