Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OOTD #5

So here's today's OOTD. I'm wearing my beloved high waisted shorts and my Audrey Hepburn crop top. The shorts I got at Kohl's and they are the brand Almost Famous. I've worn them in a few past OOTD's too. They are my favorite shorts I own because they are soo comfortable and look good. To be honest I probably wear them more then I should. Then my top I got as a birthday present from my friend so I honestly have no idea where it's from. Same with the watch. But I like them a lot and they look nice together. The earrings I got at Six which is a little boutique at our mall that sells accessory type things for cheap. My shoes I got at a little boutique in Fergus Falls called The Market that sells literally EVERYTHING. From shoes to clothes to games to kids toys to accessories to food and more. It's a great shop and if your ever near there I strongly suggest you check it out.

Again, I didn't do anything special today. Just hung out with a friend. She has a summer bucket list that she is trying to complete by the end of the summer so we crossed some things off that list. We went for a picnic in the park, had a race to see who could eat cake the fastest without using their hands (that was hilarious XD), and we dropped mentos in a liter of coke and watched it explode. Then we went running through the sprinklers which was a blast. So today was a pretty good day I'd say. Lots of fun time with a friend who I haven't seen in a few weeks. :)

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment