Monday, July 28, 2014

OOTD #6

I realized today that I haven't done an OOTD in a while and figured I should do one. I just want to be clear, I do actually wear these outfits. BUT, I don't always go anywhere or do anything so I usually end up not wearing the shoes or bag because I don't leave my house. The clothes do get worn all day (once I actually get up, get ready, and make something of myself...usually by noon but I never know during the summer) though so I'm not lying when I call it my Outfit Of The Day.

Ok so on the right, I have the full outfit. The shirt is just a random tank top I have. I've no idea when or where I got it, but it's the brand Robin K. I love this shirt though I don't wear it often. Although, if we're being honest here, I have so many clothes it feels like I don't wear things often because it rotates...anyways back to the outfit. So the shirt has this really cute high-low thing going on with a pop of bright green on the left side. It's nice and if you can find it, I recommend buying it. The shorts I got at JC Penny's and they're the brand Arizona Jeans. Just plain simple khaki shorts. Nothing special.

In the top left, you can see the bag and shoes I had ready for if I went anywhere...I mean, I didn't because my life is boring, but it's nice to have them ready ya know? The bag is actually really cool. It was made by Ugandan women out of coffee bean or banana or something sacks. I bought it at Feed My Starving Children. The shoes are one of my favorite pairs. They are cream colored and have openings down the sides and lace up in the front. I got them at Maurice's.

Today I decided to include my nails because I just did them and I discovered the color recently. So the picture is the bottom left. I used the polish Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 160 Cherry Red. (Phew. Could that name be any longer??) I LOOVVEE it. I hate when you have to put a million coats of a color on and then it takes forever to dry no matter how many fast dry clear coats you put on and this polish is definitely not that type. I only needed one coat and it was a bright luminous red and it dried fairly quickly. Huge fan of this. Then for the top coat I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat. It worked verrry well. It dried my polish completely within the minute of my me putting it on and prevented smudging. It's something I will definitely buy and use more often. (just a note, the top coat is clear it's just in a red bottle in case anyone was wondering)

That's all for today's OOTD, hope you liked it.

Hugs and kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment