Monday, July 21, 2014

Leather Jacket Fun

I have this leather jacket and it is one of my favorite things I own. I got it at Kohl's. But I really don't wear it all that often because I just sometimes have trouble finding things to pair it with. So I decided to put together some outfits that I can wear it with to school or just out. Hopefully I actually wear some of these and my jacket doesn't just waste away in my closet anymore.
Skirt: Hollister from Hollister (this skirt actually used to be a dress that me and my friend shared, but we both outgrew the top so we got creative and cut off the top and hemmed it and it looked like it was always supposed to be a skirt. Then she stopped liking the skirt and now it's mine all mine)
Shoes: Guess from Marshall's
Clutch: No brand because I got it at this little boutique in Duluth. It's made from a magazine cover.
Dress: Emerald Sundae from Gordman's
Shoes: American Eagle from Payless
Jeans: Hollister from Hollister
Shoes: Blowfish from TJ-Maxx
Shirt: This is just one of those essentials that you don't know where you got, but you have anyway
Skirt: B Jeweled from Marshall's
Skirt: Lola's from Lola's
Shoes: Maurice's from Maurice's

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment