Monday, June 30, 2014

OOTD #4

Today I just felt like pants/shorts were overrated. So I wore a skirt with a tribal type pattern on it and a gradient blue from top to bottom. I got this skirt at Maurice's and I love it. I've worn it a lot since I got it and it's super comfy. The outside gradient/pattern part is a sheer fabric that goes over a plain navy blue silk skirt type thing on the inside. Super cute and comfy. The shirt I got at Old Navy yesterday and it really isn't anything special. It's just a gray cotton shirt that says Paris on it. I decided to knot it on the side right around my middle and it worked well since the skirt is high waisted. Then I just paired it with a pair of pink sandals. They're the brand Faded Glory but I have no idea where they were bought. Then just my pinkish tweed purse with rolls of fabric on the outside.

For makeup, I am wearing bright pink lipstick. the brand is Mary Kay and it's the color Plum. I really don't understand why it's called that because it's not plum colored but oh well. Then on my eyes I'm wearing navy blue and silver eyeshadow. The navy is in the crease and outside corner of my eye and the silver is along the lid and inner corner. Then I have on my mascara.

That's it for today's OOTD! I'm not doing anything special today because my life is boring haha. So I'll just be running errands and doing some stuff I need to do.

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment