Sunday, June 29, 2014

OOTD #3

Today I decided to wear my new pineapple dress and new heels. I thought they looked adorable together and I just had to try the outfit out. The dress is the brand Mine, the heels are the brand Guess and I got both of them at Marshall's on Thursday. I absolutely love them.

Today I decided to add in my makeup. I did a little cat eye with black liquid eyeliner. The brand I used was Max Studio. It's new so I'll be doing a review soon. You can't see it in the picture, but I also have orange glittery eyeshadow on. I got this from my Sephora box that has lots and lots of colors. You also can't see my lips in the picture but I have on a nice plum color. It's the brand Clinique and the color is called Black Honey. Then obviously mascara, foundation, and powder. I plan on doing a post about the essential makeup I use soon.

The bag is Nine & Co and it's actually my mom's so I don't know when or where it was bought.  I just transferred everything that was in my big floral backpack "mom purse" into this because it matched quite a bit better then the other. It's very simple and chic. I like it.

I'm headed off to the mall so I definitely felt like I had to look nice. You never know who your gonna run into when your at the mall. I don't really plan on buying anything, but I always seem to find something that I just HAVE to have. Even though I already have too many shoes and clothes and bags and....yeah lets just say I have too much stuff. I might go to Lush and get a bunch of that stuff... I feel like I'm gonna have another haul post coming up no matter how hard I try haha. Stay tuned!

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment