Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Well Hello There...

So hi there! I'm Lauryn Michelle. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now...and I finally got the guts to try it out. I was planning on blogging just about my life, but when I thought about it more, the little voice in my head kept saying, "Lauryn Michelle, do you really think your life is interesting enough to blog about? Well it is not. No one friggin cares what's going on in your life." And then I'd laugh out loud to myself (causing the people around me to look at me like I'm a weirdo. I mean, I am but still) because the little voice in my head is true. My life really is not interesting enough to blog about. BUT, I still want to have a blog. So I looked around me and found some things I am truly passionate about. Here was my list:
~fashion
~beauty
~social justice
~and finally, food. (FOOD=LIFE)

I decided on doing a mixture of all these things, plus anything exciting that happens in my life. (this part will be minimal but...who cares right?) The main focus of this blog will be fashion and beauty. I plan on blogging about my clothes and outfits, along with other people's that I like. I might even add in some celebrities. It will mostly be street style...for anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's a fancy schmancy way of saying everyday clothes. I also plan on doing some beauty stuff. Probably reviews of products I try and some tutorials. Then I'll mix in some social justice or life posts every once in a while. I booted out food because that would make for a very boring blog.

So that's pretty much what my blog will be. I mean, I might change it down the line or something but this works for now. I am very excited for this and I hope this blog gets somewhere. And if it doesn't...oh well :) It's fun either way.

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment