Monday, June 30, 2014

Mall Haul

So I went to the mall yesterday and I decided to go to Lush. I got a few things. I didn't get a lot, but I got some. for anyone who doesn't know, Lush is a cosmetic store that sells bath, face, hair, body, and makeup stuff All of their products are freshly handmade and all natural with no animal products or animal testing. Their store smells like heaven.

Top Middle: That is a bar of soap called Honey I Washed the Kids. It smells like honey. Simple as that.

Top Right: This is a bath bomb called Butter Ball. It smells soooo good. Like heaven in a ball haha. A bath bomb is a ball of good smelling stuff that you crumble into your bath and it fizzes and sorta melts into your bath to make it smell good and look pretty. I'm not exactly sure why it feels necessary to make your bath look pretty but I like to and this works.

Bottom Left: This is another bath bomb called Twilight Ballistic. The smell is really hard to describe so I'm not even going to try. But it does smell really really good and I would recommend it.

Bottom Middle: This is called a bath melt and the name of it is Floating Island. Bath melts are kind of like bath bombs and they melt in your bath and make it smell good, but it also moisturizes your skin while your in the bath. It's almost like you took a bath in lotion because when you get out your skin feels heavenly soft.

Bottom Right: This is a bubble bomb. I have no idea what it's called but it smells like tulips and daisies. When you put it in your bath it makes bubbles :)

I also stopped at Icing which is the adult version of Claire's. I got this phone case while I was there. It has Audrey Hepburn on it and she is like my inspiration bc she was a great actress singer dancer and a fashion icon. She was a very classy lady haha. I also went to Old Navy, but I'm not gonna post what I got there because it was a just a tshirt that says paris on it and a pair of athletic shorts. Well that's it for this haul post!

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment