Friday, June 27, 2014

OOTD #2

This is actually what I wore yesterday, I just didn't get a chance to upload it. I might do an OOTD for what I'm wearing today, I might not. I'm not sure yet.

I decided to wear more plain clothes and shoes so I could wear bright accessories. I went into the city and went shopping so I wanted to be comfortable for walking around. I just wore khaki shorts and a gray shirt with gold/tan boat shoes. The shoes and shorts are the brand Arizona Jeans and the shirt I don't know. It's just one of those essentials that everyone has, but no one actually knows or remembers where they got it.

As for the accessories, I went with pink. For earrings, I wore 4 little hoops (I have my ears double pierced). In the highest hole I had silver and the bottom I had pink. Then I stuck a headband in my hair to keep my bangs off of my forehead. It's bright pink and sparkly with a flower on it. I realize it's meant for five year old...but I feel like I am one in my heart so why not dress like one too haha. Then the purse is just striped with different patterned rolls of fabric across a twine bag. I use this purse a lot too so you'll probably see it a lot as well.

I also want to say on this that when I went into the city, I saw soo many cute outfits and I was really inspired to make my own. Some were very casual and some were more professional but all of them were the type that you would expect to see in the city. I felt very at home there. I will be doing a post making different outfits using one consistent piece of clothing (i.e. a shirt or shorts or skirt) and making different outfits that are cute and comfy to wear in the city. I'm not exactly sure when I will be doing this, but hopefully soon. Anywho, I had a great time in the city yesterday and I was very pleased with everything I bought while shopping.

Hugs and Kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment