Tuesday, August 12, 2014

OOTD #7

I like this outfit and how cute and summery it turned out. Love it!
Hat: I got this hat at a street vendor when I was in California and I fell in love with it. I haven't worn it in a long time but yeah I love it.
Shirt: Brand Pink Rose and it actually isn't supposed to be tied the way it is but I thought it looked cute and accentuated my smallest part which is always good
Shorts: Brand Mossimo from Target. They don't look like they were bought from target which I like and you can't see in the picture but they have a cute little rip on one side
Bag: Over the shoulder Plum bag from Thirty One.
Shoes: Velvet, plum curled flats from old navy
Makeup: Foundation is Covergirl CG Smoothers in 720; Powder is Mabelline Fit Me! in 125; Eyeliner is Mary Kay Kohl Eyeliner in Mulberry Forest; Mascara is NYC City Curls in 845 Extreme Black; Lipstick is Clinique in BC1 Black Honey

Today I didn't really do much... I got a haircut and am soon off to bible study at my church. So I just wanted to be comfortable all day which I was :)

Hugs and kisses!

~Lauryn Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment